Your chances of getting approved for a second chance auto loan greatly improve if you look at a less expensive car. Granted, less expensive may not be your ideal car, but keep your credit score in mind. Lenders are taking a risk on a low credit score auto loan and want to minimize that risk by offering smaller dollar amount loans. Here are the ten best cars for a second chance auto loan.
- 2011 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr manual
- 2011 Nissan Versa 4dr 1.6 base manual
- 2012 Hyundai Accent base manual
- 2011 Chevrolet Aveo LS manual
- 2011 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS manual
- 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S manual
- 2011 Kia Rio 4dr base manual
- 2011 Nissan Versa 4dr 1.6 manual
- 2011 Nissan Versa 4dr 1.6 automatic
- 2011 Suzuki SX4
Every car on the list can be bought for less than $13,000 before taxes; the 2011 Hyundai Accent GL 2dr manual for less than $11,000. Each offers good gas mileage and is affordable insurance wise as well. These cars will help you get approved for a bad credit auto loan and make that loan more affordable after approval.